The Range Safety Committee consists of all approved AAF&G Range Safety Officers (RSOs). These RSOs work on the busiest shooting days in order to oversee range activities and ensure that all Members and guests are following the published range rules.
Any Member can become a Club RSO by meeting the following requirements:
- Be a Member in good standing for at least one (1) year.
- Be certified as an NRA Range Safety Officer.
- Be recommended by the Chair of any one of the range committees.
- Perform a new Member orientation walk-through.
- Be interviewed and approved by the AAF&G Chief Range Safety Officer.